GMFA, the UK's leading charity dedicated to gay men's health, needs your help to continue to reach more gay men with vital sexual Health advice. If you are in UK, you can take part in #Pants2HIV campaign:
1. Wear a pair of pants. You can pose in just the pants, wear them over your trousers, on your head, on your pet’s head – you can do it any way you like. You don't actually have to strip down to your pants - unless you want to.
2. Write on a piece of paper:
Text ‘GMFA14 £5’ to 7007
(You can change the donation: £1, £2, £3, £4, £5, £10)
3. Take a selfie holding the piece of paper or get someone else to take the picture for you.
4. Choose two people to do it next. Or challenge all of your followers.
5. Write the following in your social media post:
I’m saying #Pants2HIV by donating £(amount) to @GMFA_UK. Your turn @____ and @_____.
(Tag who you’re getting to do it next)
6. Post the picture to social media – Twitter, Facebook or Instagram.
It’s that simple: pose, post, donate and pass it on.